You will be met at Kusadasi Port by your professionally trained guide and drive to the ancient Ephesus, approximately 30 minutes from Kusadasi. Famous in antiquity for its Temple of Artemus during the years of the Roman Empire, the Greek port of Ephesus became the greatest city in Asia Minor. You will start your Ephesus walking tour at the upper Magnesia Gate, and work your way down through the city, ending near the ancient Harbor. Along the way you will See the Odeon, the Fountain of Trajan, the steam baths of Scholastika, the temple of Hadrian and the impressive library of Celsius. The library is adorned with columns and statues. You will also visit to Terrace Houses in Ephesus ancient city. Terrace Houses are located on the slopes of Bulbul Mountain, opposite the Hadrian Temple. Also called as "the houses of rich", these houses were for the important and wealthy people of Ephesus, as only rich people could afford such houses. After Terrace Houses you will continue to The Grand Theater, where St. Paul preached, is the largest theater in antiquity with a capacity of 24,000 seats. You will return to your private vehicle through the Arcadian Way, where Mark Anthony and Cleopatra once rode in procession. The next visit will be to the one of the most popular sites in Ephesus, the ruins of the Temple of Artemis. First built during the Archaic period, the temple is one of the Seven Wonders of Ancient World. After visited Temple of Artemis, you will continue to the one of the best local restaurant for take traditional Turkish lunch. There will be approx one hour for lunch and you will drive to Bulbul mountain where the House of the Virgin Mary is located in a nature park between Ephesus and Selcuk, which is believed to be the last residence of the Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus. The peaceful site is sacred to both Christians and Muslims, and is visited by many tourists and pilgrims. This House was later visited by Popes Paul VI and John Paul II, who confirmed its appropriateness as a place of pilgrimage. On November 29, 2006, Pope Benedict XVI celebrated mass here. Afterwards you drive back to port of Kusadasi.
Tour Prices (Per Person)
|for parties of 2 people
||73 US$ P.P.
|for parties of 3 people
||59 US$ P.P.
|for parties of 4 to 5 people
||55 US$ P.P.
|for parties of 6 to 8 people
||46 US$ P.P.
|for parties of 9 to 10 people
||40 US$ P.P.
|for parties of 11 to 15 people
||38 US$ P.P.
What is included
- Round-trip transfers from Kusadasi port,
- Transportation by private van with A/C,
- Professional licenced guide (English),
- Entrance fees,
- Lunch in a traditional Turkish local restaurant
What is excluded
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- tips to driver and tour guide
Discounts & Supplements
- Prices are per person and there is no hidden cost.
- A minimum of 2 pax per booking is required. If you are solo traveller, We could charge 2 people price.
- There is 50% children discount for ages between 06-09. We do not charge for ages between 00-05.
- The tour language is English. You may ask to have another languages speaking guides which will depend on availibility. It is charged extra
The tour language is English. You may ask to have another languages speaking guides which will depend on availibility. It is charged extra 45,00 US$ per day for the other languages guided.
How Can I Book This Tour ?
- Please fill the booking request form at the right of that page and post us online.
- We will response your request within 12 hours and send you an official booking & credit card authorization form for your deposit (15%) payment.
- Your tour will be confirmed by LexusTravel after you paid deposit of your tour amount and we will send your confirmation document / vouchers.
- We request min 15% deposit for certain reservation and this payment should be while booking of tour plan.
- The payment of balance can be cash to guide or can be with credit card at the end of tour.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa for your payments by credit card.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is full refund of your payment.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is no refund.
- If cruise ship cancel the stop in Kusadasi port, there is full refund of your payment.